We do many things on our shows, one of the best shows is the quiz. That was the idea of @ultravioletmag. It's her show you can say. But this week, she's busy, and she asked me to run it. I prepared 13 questions, and other questions were by @petrapurple.
Those are my questions with answers :
- Who talked about videos in blurt ? [Embed video] - @tekraze
- Who was the first blurt star ? In Blurt Promote me - @imransoudagar
- Who was the second blurt star ? In Blurt Promote me - @dicksonbem
- Who's the artist in @blurtcast ? - @ultravioletmag
- Who is wise in blurt ? - @chibuzorwisdom
- Who likes something special in blurt ? - @imransoudagar
- Who is helping the wise ? - @beckie96830
- Russian girl I interviewed ? - @blogika
- Cool game in blurt ? - @gamestate
- The username of my wife ? - @cherilay
- How many comments @bestkizito gets ? In LET US TALK - 148
- The name of curation show ? - Blurt Showcase with Blurtcast
- The newest partner of @gamestate ? - DeNet.
Those are the questions of @petrapurple with answers :
14- @hangin shared a photo for the ‘Monday-REd’ colour challenge, where he and his wife were out, and she was wearing a stunning red dress. WHAT WAS THE OCCASION, WHERE THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN? (ANSWER: New Years EVE, 2020)
15- In her Monday Colour Challenge post, @riverflows showed us her car. WHAT KIND OF CAR DOES SHE HAVE? (ANSWER: Landrover)
16- What hot beverage does @bloghound likes to drink, which she refers to as “love in a cup”? (ANSWER: coffee)
17- Where did @ultravioletmag go to see the flower installations? Clue: ‘……in Bloom’ (ANSWER: Chelsea)
18- @jerkoff made a post about him inviting two of his favourite ladies from the UK. WHO ARE THESE TWO LADIES? Clue: it’s not @ultravioletmag and @petrapurple (LoL) (ANSWER: his mother and his sister)
19- Who had a very close encounter with a snake this week? (ANSWER: @princekeys)
20- What's the mentioned month in the post of @offgridlife [Blurtmusic Holiday Playlist: National Rose month 🌹] (ANSWER : June)
What did happen in the show ? :
Usually we let the audience answer the questions by raising hands. But some people joined without video. So, we asked people to say the word ''blurt'' to answer. Even that didn't help that much. That's why I come up with an idea to write a ''+'' in the chat and then to answer. Of course, I trusted everyone to turn on and turn off their microphones. But even though I had to ask people to write that ''+'' again and again. It's not an easy task. So, in case @ultravioletmag accepts the deal, so we will use the same system in the next quizzes. But the next time I'll even mute everyone and let talk only those who wrote the plus. Because :
- First, I need to save my time and @ultravioletmag's time.
- We need to make shorter videos, so people will enjoy watching.
- It will be easier for me to edit, so I will not leave the video as it is.
Editing videos may take hours. And I'm not even paid for that.
My payment is to make everyone happy. It's hard to do that. But, I'll keep doing my best. Yesterday I realized that no matter how hard or good you do it for people, always someone will be not happy about something. That's why I'll just keep doing it, and in case I made mistakes, so just bear with me. We are people, we are not perfect.
I think setting some strict rules is what will make more people happy.