themarkymark in blurt • 11 months ago
11 months ago by themarkymark
- Past Payouts 164.64 BLURT
- - Author 82.35 BP
- - Curators 82.29 BP
- + mariuszkarowski: 147.202 BLURT (100%)
- + blurtbooster: 9.042 BLURT (0.5%)
- + hangin: 3.332 BLURT (100%)
- + kalikalejawp: 1.717 BLURT (100%)
- + khrom: 0.834 BLURT (100%)
- + arabisouri: 0.719 BLURT (100%)
- + logiczombie: 0.596 BLURT (33%)
- + olawalium: 0.571 BLURT (100%)
- + mdalam: 0.556 BLURT (100%)
- + ahmedsy: 0.051 BLURT (100%)
- + steevc: 0.021 BLURT (100%)
- + tonygbemuduu: 0.000 BLURT (100%)
Going down buddy???
Just look at that trading volume, I could spend lunch money and double the price of Blurt there is just so little activity. Look at the difference in price as well.
If you think everything hasn't gone down 50%+ you haven't been paying attention and even more of an idiot than I thought.
I love it watching you lose 100s of Ks on Hive 👌🏽😂
Haven't lost a cent, I didn't sell anything. If you haven't noticed, I never sell, I don't need to. Good luck when you try to sell your huge stack of Blurt that's worth a few pennies, no one is buying.
Watch 'em dissolve like salt in water buddy... 🧂😉
You were saying?
Congratulations though on your $70 trade volume. We have joke coins with more volume than that.
You're too dumb to understand where the real volume of Blurt is coming from and you're too dumb to recognize, that the big days of Hive are over... If you think that Hive is staying at 43 cents after that pump, you're even much dumber than I thought...
There we go ⬇️
GOING DOWN ⬇️
I know where it is coming from, nowhere. There are meme coins on Hive Engine that has more volume than your entire network. Wait until you try to sell your 1M+ Blurt, you are in for a rude awakening. It's been 2+ years and you can't even get a real exchange or real metrics.
You suck... 😂
lol Steem Potato, Hive Potato, fake Blurt Foundation, let's pretend this is not megascam