Hello my dear friends!
Today we completed another project that should improve the living conditions of our dogs.
As I said, in general they get along well with each other. Nevertheless, conflicts occur and some dogs cannot be settled together. To avoid problems, we made another exit from the house, which leads to a separated enclosure.
I "donated" the wall of the room where I work to do this. On the video you can see what we did.
Thus we have finished all the work on the arrangement of dogs associated with global construction work, such as "knock a hole in the wall outside".
It was important to finish before the fall. Now we plan to focus on internal work. Dog rooms really need updating because they don't take care of the interior very well....
But now I'm much more worried about tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I'm taking Romashka to the clinic for surgery. I really hope everything goes well.