The Dairy Game [I'm participating in 30days challenge] ( 22 day a post)

in pak •  last year 


I hope you are all well. And will be living their lives in good deeds. I am also fine. I hope you all enjoy working on this platform. I am also very happy to work on it.


It was six o'clock when I woke up this morning. I got up and took a shower first and then after taking a shower I went to my room. I picked up the towel and with it I dried my hair with it. Then I combed my hair. And then I went out for a morning walk for a while. I walked outside for a while and then came back home. When I got home, I asked my mother to bring me some tea. So today my mother did not bake bread for me. Because I had a cold today. So my mother cooked me an egg, not bread. Some time later my mother brought me tea and eggs.



After eating tea and eggs, I picked up my cell phone to play for a while. I turned on my cell phone for a while. When it was ten o'clock, my mother told me to bring some meat from the bazaar, so I went to the bazaar to get some meat. I went to the market and went to the butcher shop. There was a lot of rush. I was there for half an hour. When I took the meat, I returned home. When I got home, I told my mother that I had brought some meat. I gave the meat to my mother and went to my room. I went to the room and started using my mobile.



♦Noon Time☀️


It was time for lunch while I was using my mobile. Some time later, my mother told me that the food was ready. Come and eat, I said okay. I quickly got up from my bed and got up and washed my hands. After washing my hands, I went to the kitchen to eat. All my family members were there. I went there and sat down with all the family. I ate with all the family. And then I went out for a walk after dinner. When I went out, I had a friend there. I sat with my friend for a while. I sat and chatted with my friend for a while. And I came back home after a while. When I got home, I fell asleep.





After that, when I woke up, the Zuhr Adhans were going on. I got up quickly. I got up and took a bath and after taking a bath I went to the mosque to offer prayers. I went to the mosque and prayed and then returned home. I came home and drank tea.



After drinking tea I went out. I went to a store. I went to the store and bought some things and then I came back home. I came home and ate the item.



I was in my house when a messenger came to me. Let's go out for a while. Then I went out with him. We went there and started gossiping. And we've made some photos and videos. Which I would like to show you all.






My friend and I sat outside for a long time. After a while, the azans of Asr started. So my friend told me that I didn't even know Tom's address today. I told him you were right. Then I came back home. And when I came home, I performed Wudhu. And then I went to the mosque to pray. I went to the mosque and prayed and then returned home.

♦The End 🙌

My dear friends, this was the day I spent today. Today I have been busy all day. I don't know today. I hope you all like my diary. Friends now let me see you with the next post.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE BLURT!