As committed in the DBF (DAO Blurt Fund) proposal, this is the second bi-weekly report for BlurtKey, Tools, and Custom APIs. Below is the summary of the latest developments.
The next feature for BlurtKey is the Governance module.
I just hit a snag along the process of porting it because of the updated dependencies. The current published open-release version crashes upon boot up. There were a lot of changes from the base source codes of Hive Keychain.
Here are screenshots of the Governance module in my local debug/dev version.
1.1. Download the App
App can be download from the links below:
- For Android:
- For iOS: Available Via TestFlight
2. BlurtKey API (New!)
BlurtKey uses a web API to get certain information. This time, the info I need to get were the witness rankings. Although this can be retrieved from the chain, I opted to port it the same way as KeyChain and just change it in another iteration if I see the implementation ineffective.
Codes are available in BlurtKey API's open-source repository.
Bruno still sends multiple notifications sometimes and I still need to troubleshoot/pinpoint which part of its codes causes this. However, I've put this in lower priority for now.
Support BlurtKey, BlurtTools, and APIs by voting for this proposal through https://blurtwallet.com/proposals. You can also help us by re-blurting this proposal.
@eastmael's Witness Projects
- Blurtkey - a mobile wallet for Blurt
- Blurt Wallet Modifications
- https://blurt-now.com/ to monitor your Blurt account
- @brunobot a Blurt Discord Bot notification service
- Blurt + Dtube Integration to simultaneously post your video on DTube and Blurt
- Blurt Richlist API integrated with @ecosynthesizer's Blurt Richlist UI
- https://bi.blurt-now.com/ for your Blurt Business Intelligence data needs (PENDING UPDATE)
Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness: